Thanks for signing up for a music marketing consultation…
During this session, my time is yours and we can go over anything that you would like to cover. This can be a general discussion about marketing or I can look at any aspect of your existing marketing that you want to go over. We can even use this time to create or alter aspects of a campaign.
Most of you will be booking a single hour of my time for a phone consultation, though some of you will be booking bigger blocks of time for dedicated campaign work.
Assuming you are simply booking a single hour of my time, the first thing you will need to do is select a time for our call. To do so:
1. Click here.
2. You will see a list of dates extending 60 days out from today.
3. Select an available day that works for you (indicated by the color blue).
4. Select a time that works for you (times are displayed in your local time).
5. Fill out the questions you will be asked after selecting a time.
6. Check your calendar (if using one) to insure that the time has been added to your calendar.
That’s about all there is to it. I will call you at the scheduled time.
If you want to share your screen so we can go over your campaigns, creative elements, or listen to music, then you will need to use Skype. If you do not need to share your screen then I’m happy to call via phone or Skype.
Please note the following:
If you are booking time to have me work on your campaign rather than consult over the phone, please email instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org. In most cases we will have already discussed the plan via email or by phone, if you have booked a larger amount of time than just a single hour.
If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to hit reply and let me know.
I look forward to chatting with you soon,
Musician and Author
Music Marketing Manifesto