Congrats! You’re On The Inside.

Welcome to the Music Marketing Insider Circle! Please watch the introductory video below to get up to speed.

In short, the Insider Circle was created to kick things up a notch and take Music Marketing Manifesto to the next level.

While Music Marketing Manifesto teaches you the fundamentals of marketing, driving traffic, and creating a sales funnel, the Insider Circle will be teach you additional ADVANCED strategies, and keep you on the cutting edge of this rapidly changing industry.

I hope to make this your one-stop-shop for music marketing intelligence, training, and networking.

But always remember, there are no magic bullets out there people. Every artist is different and results will vary significantly. By following the strategies discussed in the Insider Circle you are not guaranteed any specific income or results.

That being said, everything discussed here is the REAL DEAL, and this stuff really does work. So get to it!

I’ll see you in the forum!

– John

775 Comments

• Matt Shapiro says:

Hey Gang-
    I’m a Montreal-born singer-songwriter based in NYC. Have a few albums under my belt and just finishing a brand new EP. Have always glossed over the marketing stuff and have paid the price for that. Ready to commit and see what comes. Happy to be here and keen to dive in:-)

• Hi Matt,

Welcome to Insider Circle. It’s good to have you here.

As you can see there’s plenty of content here already and you are more than welcome to start a conversation in the forums, if you need any specific insight or feedback.

Let us know if we can ever help at all as well.

• John Anagnos says:

Hi Jon,

Please check out my bands landing page and let me know your thoughts; http://www.theriftla.com. I have made some edits to it and we now have some traffic coming to the site on a daily basis, but we are not seeing the traffic convert into email sign ups or sales of albums or merchandise yet… any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    John

• Hi John,

Steve here from support. Thanks for the link.

Unfortunately I think the problem is that there isn’t actually a clear offer on that page, with instructions on how to get the offer. In other words, I see a small line of text that says “Join our mailing list and you’ll get a free song”, however that’s not going to be enticing enough to get people to take action, plus in comparison to everything else on the page, it’s so small that it’s almost and afterthought when it should be the focus of the page. I just don’t think this page makes people move to take a clearly defined action.

Here’s an example of the kind of page you’d want to use instead:

Let us know if we can ever help with anything else.

• Joe Tripp says:

Hey ya’ll, I’m new to the Insider Circle and looking to learn more about Facebook Advertisement as I have been failing badly of late, and I need help. Love the course, John! Thanks for putting all of this together

• Hi Joe,

Welcome to Insider Circle! We hope you enjoy the content. Please feel free to start a thread in th appropriate forum, whenever you need some feedback on your marketing.

Let us know if we can ever help at all as well.

• Karen Grace says:

Thanks very much for your advice in the coaching call tonight John. Amazing to be sitting on my little boat on the Thames, and be getting first hand advice from you from the other side of the world… Massive thanks for making this course and yourself so accessible. Game changer. 🙂

• John Oszajca says:

Hi Karen,

Thanks for being on the call. It’s great to hear that you’re having a good experience with everything.

Let me know if I can ever help with anything else.

• hasan harris says:

hey new to insiders circle. excited as well

• Dexter Moore says:

Hi all,

Just have moved home, studio and all – I’m in 🙂

After all these years: The way to do it yourself! The missing link to all my endeavours as a longterm independent artist. I walked away from a record in London ’76 after touring as lead guitarist in the support band on AC/DC’s UK tour. I had a deal yes but was sliced and diced in the process, it was nasty. I sold or gave away everything I had except a guitar and lived homeless in Europe busking and picking grapes. It was honest and noble and more aligned with the journey of the artist. I’m still on that journey but teach sound production diplomas as well as write, perform, record and release my music. My last project ‘Mystery Person’ was completed at Abbey Rd and pressed to vinyl in Germany. Big budget, all worked for and covered by myself, family support and a crowdfunding campaign. I had a successful warm-up launch but sold zero tickets to the big one in Sydney. Job went. Money bottomed out. Driving for Uber and picking up bread and butter gigs while 500 vinyls and q000 CD’s languish in the cupboard. I am in MMM4 and the circle here to learn exactly how I can finally eradicate this cycle of doom, and pretty much support my new projects with my previous projects. I really like the vibe of what I have read here and I’m happy to share together whatever is for the benefit of all. Best wishes to all and big thanks to John and team.

• Hi Dexter,

Welcome to Insider Circle and thanks for introducing yourself. We hope that you enjoy the content here and hopefully we’ll see you in the forums from time to time.

Let us know if we can ever help at all, as well.

• Maria Del Rey says:

Greetings!

Day one on the insiders circle. Ive been a recording artist with majors before but starting a fresh new project with indie passion. Need some up to date real world schooling. Super happy to be here.

• Hi Maria,

Welcome to the Insider Circle! It’s great to have you hear.

Enjoy the content and feel free to start a thread in the forum, if you need help or feedback on your marketing.

Let us know if we can ever help with anything as well.

• Beau Stephenson says:

Hey guys! I bought the program a bit ago, but am just getting around to starting these materials and interacting here.

Just dropped a single today, which I’m excited to build an offer around.

Here’s to greener pastures for all of our music careers!

Beau

• Hi Beau,

Welcome the Insider Circle. It’s great to have you here.

We really hope you make the most of the existing content and enjoy all of the upcoming monthly lessons as well.

Feel free to start a conversation in the forum, if you ever need help, or if you have something cool you want to share.

Let us know if we can ever help with anything as well.

• Sidney Pitts says:

Hi all finally have the time to do what I need to do. Gods speed to all, we are the future! Thanks for be alive during these times John, keep on living and please keep doing what you do!

• Hi Sidney,

Welcome to the Insider Circle! As you can see there’s a lot of content here. We hope you get a lot out of it and hopefully we’ll see you in the forums from time to time.

Please let us know if we can ever help with anything.

• Harpo says:

Hello All,

I am half of an acoustic duo based in Ontario. Keen to learn! We are just getting ready to record our first album, and want to handle things right going forward. Look forward to talking with you!

• Hi All I’m to the insider. and Also i’m francophone Hip-hop artist living in Canada. Happy to learn the secret of selling music

• Hi Wise,

Welcome! Great to see you in the Insider Circle!

Enjoy the content and feel free to start a thread in the forums, if you have anything you want us to review and give you some feedback on.

Let us know if we can ever help with anything as well.

• Lex Land says:

So excited to finally be hooked into a musical community that is not just winging it or waiting for “industry” to happen to them. Thanks so much for providing real and practical marketing techniques beyond all those super-basic “duh” blog posts out there suggest. Really enjoyed working through MMM and really pumped to dig a little deeper into this stuff.

• Hi Lex,

Welcome to Insider Circle. Happy to hear that the MMM strategy makes sense for you and that you’re now looking to expand upon it.

Be sure to start a forum thread if you ever need any feedback on your marketing.

Let us know if we can ever help with anything as well.

• I no longer have access to the insiders circle and I was wonder how can I become part of it again I see that I am still receiving invites from when I was apart of it before, however I cannot get access to it as of now

• Hi I would like to have access to the insiders circle again I had it when I first purchased the MMM program but I never used it I think I don’t have access to it now due to not paying monthly it says on my e mail receipt that I have the 40% discount for life. I just need to know where or how do I pay the 27.00 monthly fee to get access to this mastermind forum again please

• Erica Joy Freiert says:

Hey All, I am new to the Insider Circle. I’m stoked to get to know everyone and learn how to find the tribe.

• Hi Erica,

Welcome to Insider Circle. It’s great to have you here.

We hope you enjoy all of the latest and previous content and we hope to see you in the forums from time to time as well.

Let us know if we can ever help with anything.